Safety is our number one core value.
We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. We will continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership, and promote comprehensive safety. We will require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker. Everyone is responsible for achieving zero accidents resulting in a SAFE day, a SAFE tomorrow, a SAFE year, and a SAFE career.
Providing safety leadership is a fundamental part of our business and we will require individual accountability. J. Williams Industrial is committed to being a leader in safety training and keeping our employees informed about the safety and health of our work as well as current safety issues, rules, and regulations.
It is the policy of J. Williams Industrial to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude towards safety.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate and sufficient resources to protect and support company safety efforts including providing technical support for our field crews.
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “Safety Starts with ME!” to the job each and every day.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- To provide industry leading training to our employees to better educate them how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.
Our Safety team provides in house safety training to all of our team members. Every member of our team is required to have OSHA 10 before working in the field. Our in house training includes First Aid and CPR, MEWP, Fork Lift, and many other hazard and safety instruction, both in class and online training. Our safety team also maintains electronic records on all or our employee training, as well as keep our Safety Policies and Procedures up to date and exceeding the OSHA minimum standards. Our Safety team can also assist with any First Aid, CPR, MEWP, or Forklift training needs of our clients.
Williams Industrial is committed to setting a new standard for our industry and being the safest, most stable, and most rewarding place to work for the benefit of all of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. Together, we will THINK, COMMUNICATE, and WORK SAFELY, every minute, every hour, and every day.
Our Safety Department can be reached any time at (904) 683-2083 or by email at email@example.com.